Uckele Health & Nutrition has generously provided Solar with a 100-day supply of some of their best products for equine athletes.
The foundation of any successful training program is a healthy horse. I feel super knowing that Solar is getting taken care of from the inside, out. We’ve used Uckele products at Nayborly Farms for several years with great success. I’m confident in their products, and I love their customer service. In particular, I’m impressed with their hair analysis service, which helps identify mineral imbalances or deficiencies and plan an optimized supplement program specific to your horse. At Nayborly Farms this has been helpful for our high performance horses, horses with health issues, and our “senior citizen” Arron (age 30). It is an honor to have Uckele be a part of Solar’s 100-Day Trainer Challenge experience. Thank you Uckele!
Solar loves his Uckele supplements…
Solar’s supplements from Uckele include:
GUT Pellets (1 scoop, 40g daily). Comprehensive gastric and digestive support supplement that helps maintain proper stomach acidity and pH balance for a healthy stomach and GI tract. Excellent for a horse in training or a horse under any stress that may cause digestive upset.*
- Provides the ingredients Hydrolyzed Collagen, Deglycyrrhized Licorice Powder, Gamma Oryzanol, and amino acids Glutamine and Glycine that not only support horses prone to gastric upset but allow natural healing mechanisms in the stomach to take effect.
- Has a proprietary GI blend that supports hind-gut function.
- NOW includes soothing and protective Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark and Aloe Vera Gel extract.
- Highly palatable for even the picky eater, GUT supports the health of the gastric tissues without negatively affecting gastric acidity for normal digestion.
- This product contains no aluminum.
* Studies show that as many as 90% of racehorses have gastric ulcers and 60% of performance horses. Ulcers are an extremely common disturbance that can negatively impact performance and mental well-being in horses. Ulcer prevention should be an aspect of any sporthorse management program.
Lubrigen Pellets (1 scoop, 60g daily). Equine joint supplement recommended for horses in competition.
- Palatable, pelleted joint formula loaded with high potency joint support ingredients that help maintain equine mobility, strong bones, cartilage, structural integrity and function by reducing free radical formation and oxidative stress.
- Provides high levels of Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate, and MSM; key components for bone, connective tissue, and cartilage integrity as well as joint mobility.
- Contains Hydrolyzed Collagen, Silica, and Hyaluronic Acid to give elasticity to the joint and support connective tissue.
- Contains a blend of herbs and antioxidants to help protect the joint from free radical damage.
Tri-Amino (1 scoop, 20g daily). Provides the three most essential amino acids needed by horses. Excellent for horses that require more lean muscle building and healthy muscle development.
- Lysine aids in bone health and immune function.
- Methionine supplies essential sulfur, which can function as an antioxidant, plays a role in the synthesis of structural proteins, especially hooves and connective tissues, and can improve the density of the mane and hair coat.
- Threonine aids in normal immune function.
Pro-Lyte (1 scoop daily). High concentrated, low sugar electrolyte. Electrolytes are a must for any performance horse in full work, as horses lose electrolytes when they sweat.
Cocosoya (4 oz daily). Uckele’s signature fatty acid. Excellent for Thoroughbreds that need more sustainable energy and balanced weight management.
- Promotes healthy energy, a glossy coat, and weight gain or weight maintenance.
- Excellent source of essential fatty acids (Omega 3, 6, and 9).
- Supports the body’s natural ability to maintain optimal blood sugar levels.
Thanks again Uckele! If you’re interested in supplement support for yourself or your animals, you can check out Uckele’s products, here, and tell them that Solar sent you 🙂