This blog and my passion for horses and riding are supported by many wonderful people.
- My family
- The Smith family of Nayborly Farms in Tenino, WA.
- Emily Gibson and family of Briarcroft Haflingers in Everson, WA.
- The Bell family of Helen Bell Equestrian in Thirsk, England.
- Alan Hunter of Alan Hunter Photography for use of his black and white photo of Sewickley.
Haras Cup Supporters:
- John and Brenda Klimek.
- Julie Alonzo, who drove Pip and I to Texas.
- Kelsy Smith, who leant tack and helped with transportation.
- Kathy Bodnar and Stewie.
- Jen Horne.
100-Day Trainer Challenge Supporters:
- The Prodigious Fund.
- Emerald Downs in Auburn, WA.
- Oak Crest Farm bred, raced, cared for, and entered Solar in the 100-Day Challenge.
- Uckele Equine provided Solar with 100-days worth of comprehensive supplement support.
- Chehalis Valley Pony Club offered a discounted entry fee for Solar to attend the Chehalis Valley Pony Club Horse Trials on July 20, 2013 at Caber Farm in Onalaska, WA.
- Rainbow Meadow Farm provided Solar with a discounted cross-country course schooling fee.
- Lincoln Creek Pony Club provided Solar with a discounted entry fee to the annual Lincoln Creek Benefit Horse Trials on August 4, 2013 in Centralia, WA.
- John and Brenda Klimek donated funds to help cover gas costs and provided solar-themed road music.
- Kim Knott and family hosted Solar on a weekend getaway on Whidbey Island.
- Linda Dupertuis leant her helmet cam for recording rides with Solar and volunteered her photography skills.
- Kristy Leclair donated funds toward Solar’s training process.
- Emily Dieleman drew a custom portrait of Solar to be used on thank you cards.
- Barbara Cross donated funds to help cover gas and other expenses.
- Wagter Equestrian housed Solar for a weekend in Whatcom county.
- Mary Hazelton donated funds to help cover training expenses.
- Breanne Higginbotham leant her suede bareback pad.
- Jo Arlow Photography took gorgeous professional photos of Solar at the 100-Day Trainer Challenge finale.
Do you want to be listed here? Interested in sponsorship? Please contact me.